This immaculately presented Circa 1920' s charming home is picture perfect both inside and out. The house was originally built in Ascot and relocated to Gaythorne over 30 years ago.
Positioned in the heart of the ever-popular suburb in a quiet street yet within walking distance of the train station, buses and local shops. There is potential to build in downstairs and to add a carport out the front.
This gorgeous home is oozing with charm and quality finishes. The current owners have maintained and upgraded this property to perfection whilst retaining many of the original fixtures including the beautiful stained-glass windows, front door and VJ walls.
Outstanding features include:
• 12 foot ceilings and VJ walls.
• Original polished wooden flooring throughout, bedrooms with new carpet.
• 3 good sized bedrooms, one with French doors leading out to front porch.
• Open plan lounge and dining with lead light windows and French doors opening onto the side deck.
• Charming and practical kitchen with loads of storage and generous oven/cooktop for the ‘MasterChef’ of the family.
• Newly renovated bathroom.
• 3 car garage and laundry are located downstairs plus room for storage.
• Paved outside entertaining area and low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Completely repainted outside less than 12 months ago.
With absolutely nothing to do the new owners will enjoy the ambiance and charm of this beautiful “Lady”, so to fully appreciate all that she offers please call Annette today to arrange an inspection.