This well presented and maintained lowset colonial brick home would suits buyers looking for their perfect first home, downsizing or the investor wanting to build their portfolio.
This home offers numerous features including ; 3 bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes, sunken lounge room with cathedral ceiling, ducted air conditioning, solid timber kitchen with gas cooking, two-way bathroom, front and rear covered patio areas, outdoor entertaining and large fully fenced yard with large vehicle access and room to store cars, boats or caravans or possibly a future shed. This home is a low maintenance , well maintained property with established native gardens and fully fenced.
Located in a quiet area and backing onto parkland where the children can run and kick a ball. This home is convenient to schools, shops and transport.
Don’t let this one slip through your fingers, call for an inspection today!
• 790m2 flat usable land
• 3 Bedrooms with built ins
• Two-way bathroom with tiles and timber features
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Spacious sunken lounge room with brick feature wall and cathedral ceiling
• Freshly painted in neutral coloured eco-friendly paint
• Timber kitchen with island bench and Gas Cooking, dishwasher and reverse osmosis water filter
• Tiles and parquetry timber flooring throughout
• Outdoor entertaining area outlooking onto parkland
• Large vehicle access
• 1 vehicle carport with open area for more vehicles or possible shed
• Close to Shops, schoolS and transport
• Low maintenance established yard and gardens
• Garden sheds for storage
Close to :
Bray Park High School - 1.8 km
Strathpine West Primary School - 900 m
Genesis Christian College - 3.4 km
Warner Place Shopping Centre - 2.9 km
Strathpine Central Shopping Centre- 4.7 km
Bray Park Train Station - 3.9 km
Warner Medical Centre - 2.9 km